Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Spoofus on August 03, 2013, 06:27:17 pm

Title: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: Spoofus on August 03, 2013, 06:27:17 pm
Well I came across two anime series that I randomly started to watch and really enjoyed.
And so you know I am very picky when it comes to anime and if it doesn't interest me or anything I just stop watching it period.

One was the Devil Survivor 2 series based on the NDS game, and I liked it.
It sicks to the game pretty well and if you liked the game I recommend you watch it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/devil-survivor-2-the-animation

The other anime was 'The Severing Crime Edge",I found this one to be intriguing cause it takes the whole paranormal "cursed items" beleif to a new level.
basically the "items" in question are heirlooms of serial killers that are passed down through the killers family.
You just have to watch it really get it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-severing-crime-edge
Title: Re: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: WhiteRose on August 03, 2013, 06:49:24 pm
I've never gotten too deep into anime, but Ulta recommended a few before I left that I really enjoyed, so I'll definitely have to check these out sometime. Thanks for the suggestions! :)
Title: Re: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: Spoofus on August 03, 2013, 07:12:18 pm
I have plenty more to suggest depending on what you are into.
Title: Re: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: Vell on August 03, 2013, 11:45:21 pm
Wow, anime, that's a thing I used to be into. Wow.

I have to watch the devil survivor 2 anime. I loved the game and it's going to be interesting to see how they handle the protag and which ending they make "canon"
Title: Re: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: KK20 on August 04, 2013, 01:15:39 am
Indeed. I stopped watching anime after highschool. Really, the only reason I watched it was because all my friends did. But since I have lost contact with a lot of them upon graduation (well, maybe not lost ALL contact, but I don't talk/see them anymore/as often), there just was no point for me to go on.

On that note, I finally decided to push myself to watch what all this hype is about Attack on Titan. I can see why it's well liked.
Title: Re: Two animes that I strangely liked and recommend.
Post by: Spoofus on August 04, 2013, 04:17:00 am
Oh yeah Attack on Titan gets really good, I have been reading the manga and watching the anime, which is surprisingly nearly dead on with the manga.

And I have just started to watch anime again after a few years a friend recommended Samurai 7 to me, and I just sorta started to watch anime again.

I may change the topic title later and list some of the anime that I have been watching that I would recommend.