Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: phoenixnoir on August 07, 2013, 06:01:54 am

Title: [RMXP] Script shop stock
Post by: phoenixnoir on August 07, 2013, 06:01:54 am
Hello here is I look for a script and I wanted to know if somebody could help me please

1: Script shop stock

2: I use script following in my project:

- Intro
- Quest syteme
- Book/Library
- Script of the systéme netplay
- Bank to modify
- Garden dynamic
- Changer of disc
- Game Blackjack
- Game Puzzle
- Game Tic-tac-toe
- Weather
- Game castor
- AchievementsBook
- Mouse
- Time happiness real day
- SDK
- JBListe
- HUD, Mini map
- Reflection in waters

3: The script would made do so that quite the shops of games stocks up in a stock.
Every time a player sells an object in shop add his her to the file stock and has every
time a player achéte an object has a shop his removes him from the stock and when the Stock is
equal has 0 quite shop post stock shortage on this object and it would need wait that another
player sells an object to be again able to buy it.

It would be you possible of creates a script to make its possible.

Or modify the script [ RGSS] DRG - Limited Shop v2 to make his possible.

Thank you has everybody for your attention and you reponse.

Cordialment phoenixnoir
Title: Re: [RMXP] Script shop stock
Post by: KK20 on August 07, 2013, 01:39:07 pm
So it's basically a Netplay compatible version of Drago's Limited Shop script? I have never used Netplay before so I do not know what needs to be done. I'm not sure anyone else here knows either because we use RMX-OS instead.
Title: Re: [RMXP] Script shop stock
Post by: phoenixnoir on August 07, 2013, 02:19:48 pm
Netplay is a similar system has RMX-OS.

I already have to test the script which is supplied on the forum and he works correctly.
But problems problems it is because the data of stock are stored in variables and made I shall
wish whether it is not in the engine of games but in an external file which I could stored
has distance with the server to allow a stock of the objects which would be the same for
everything player at the same moment.

Cordialment phoenixnoir