Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Ranquil on August 13, 2013, 05:03:23 pm

Title: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Ranquil on August 13, 2013, 05:03:23 pm
What I need right now is an apple tree for my RMXP project. An apple tree with ripe apples.

Believe me, it's very important! And no, no other kind of tree will do. It has to be an apple tree.
I tried to sprite the tree myself and I failed miserably lol. I also looked everywhere for outdoor tilesets or charsets that had trees to find an apple tree but I didn't find even one.
The size of the tree should be a bit large. Imagine an apple tree that's grown to the point that it can't grow any bigger. Please use an RTP character for comparison as the graphics for the game are based on RTP style and size. The color of the apples doesn't really matter, although red or golden ones would be more visible from among the green leaves. And no bad apples in there! (no pun intended lol)
If anyone's up for it, thanks a lot in advance!

Also, it'd be very cool to have a burned-down version of the tree too. I need that as well, but I can somewhat edit it from a complete tree if necessary.
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 13, 2013, 05:07:41 pm
Why not just add apples to an rtp tree
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Ranquil on August 14, 2013, 01:23:41 am
Quote from: Zexion on August 13, 2013, 05:07:41 pm
Why not just add apples to an rtp tree


RTP trees and apple trees are different shaped. I guess my secret inner OCD perfectionist is at large right now but to me it's an important detail lol.

Pics of apple trees: ShowHide
(http://www.dialoguetix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/red-apple-tree-pvbgz74p.jpg)
(http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/144010/144010,1299448162,1/stock-photo-red-apples-on-apple-tree-branch-72593407.jpg)
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 03:27:29 am
/I guess I'll give it a shot :s are you using XP-RTP graphics or VX/VXA? Or completely ripped? I want to match the styllllllles
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Ranquil on August 14, 2013, 04:47:53 am
Quote from: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 03:27:29 am
/I guess I'll give it a shot :s are you using XP-RTP graphics or VX/VXA? Or completely ripped? I want to match the styllllllles


XP-RTP styled graphics. Thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 05:20:03 pm
(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9728/b80o.png)
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4757/hhnn.png)

It's just an edit, but it's alriiiiiiight lol.
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: WhiteRose on August 14, 2013, 10:01:41 pm
Quote from: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 05:20:03 pm
(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9728/b80o.png)
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4757/hhnn.png)

It's just an edit, but it's alriiiiiiight lol.


That's awesome :D It's not even my tree and I still like it. Hahaha. Good work!
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: KK20 on August 14, 2013, 10:46:55 pm
Zexion is a sexy sprite/graphics maker~
Love the fact it's very RTP-like.
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 11:03:31 pm
Lol, Thanx Guys :b
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Ranquil on August 15, 2013, 02:26:16 am
That's pretty cool! I like it, thanks! :D I'll mention you in the credits then.

Could you also do the burned down version of it as well? That'd be even cooler.
If no, I can edit it myself, don't worry. :D
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 15, 2013, 03:03:42 am
(http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9151/hgt8.png)
There ya go...
I hope you meant burnt and not dead like the ones in the default rtp lol
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Ranquil on August 15, 2013, 08:19:20 am
Quote from: Zexion on August 15, 2013, 03:03:42 am
(http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9151/hgt8.png)
There ya go...
I hope you meant burnt and not dead like the ones in the default rtp lol

Yes, I meant burned.
That's looks simply amazing! I could've never been able to pull that off as well by myself! :o Merci, gracias, danke, tack, arigatõ and so on :)
Title: Re: Apples, anyone?
Post by: Zexion on August 15, 2013, 03:16:20 pm
No problemo :d