Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: locowhiteknight on August 17, 2013, 07:13:14 pm

Title: Hi CP folks,
Post by: locowhiteknight on August 17, 2013, 07:13:14 pm
I'm new to the site, so I thought I'd say hi! I've been learning RMXP for a couple years now, and am finally starting on my first big project. Wish me luck (fingers crossed)!  :)  I'd like to thank chaos-project for providing an awesome place to have discussions and acquire resources, for rpgmakers everywhere.
Title: Re: Hi CP folks,
Post by: Ryex on August 17, 2013, 08:04:15 pm
Welcome to Chaos!

please enjoy your stay ~
Title: Re: Hi CP folks,
Post by: WhiteRose on August 18, 2013, 02:46:14 pm
Welcome! It's great to meet you. :)
Title: Re: Hi CP folks,
Post by: PhoenixFire on August 18, 2013, 11:00:00 pm
Welcome, and good luck. Any help you need, just ask!
Title: Re: Hi CP folks,
Post by: locowhiteknight on August 19, 2013, 05:28:12 pm
Thanks for the warm welcomes.