Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Zexion on August 18, 2013, 06:13:49 am

Title: Minecraft
Post by: Zexion on August 18, 2013, 06:13:49 am
I bought it a long time ago, but I never got into it because I couldn't get used to the controls. After watching countless youtubers I've decided to try it out again, and this time with xpadder + my controller. It's beautiful :D
I made teen titan's tower lol it's not very nice looking, but it's a pretty cool headquarters and it's hard to loose.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/46/9un1.png)
Title: Re: Minecraft
Post by: SBR* on August 18, 2013, 12:21:49 pm
Protip: Press F11 to go into fullscreen mode.
Title: Re: Minecraft
Post by: Zexion on August 18, 2013, 02:22:51 pm
I don't use fullscreen because im usually on youtube at the same time lol
Title: Re: Minecraft
Post by: Praelium on September 06, 2013, 02:34:32 pm
More of a pro tip:

Make the window wide, not high, because you will have a way better FOV against creepers!