Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Vlash on August 25, 2013, 10:44:59 pm

Title: Hello
Post by: Vlash on August 25, 2013, 10:44:59 pm
I've been looking over this site for quite awhile now (at least around the time ARC was first announced announced, but surely before that, too), so I figured I might as well give some sort of introduction. I've actually made this account multiple times before, but the fact that I never posted would end up getting my account deleted (Haha, whoops!).

Hey, guys, I'm Vlash. I used to be really into RPG Maker XP when I was young, but I'll be honest and say my interest in it has died down. Every time an update for ARC comes up, however, I get a bit excited again. A buddy and I have our own project lying around, and we're eager to continue working on it with the ARC Editor. And I hear a new member has been added to the team, so I'm glad to hear that. You guys have received praise many times before, I'm sure, but some more praise from me wouldn't hurt.

Good work!

Now that I look it over, this is starting to look more like a "Thank You" letter rather than some introduction...

Anyways, I doubt I'll be able to offer much, but I really do appreciate this site. Here's to hoping I post more often this time around :P.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KK20 on August 25, 2013, 10:52:05 pm
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums! I'll do my best to push out the rest of my part in ARC as quickly as possible. :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ryex on August 25, 2013, 11:24:43 pm
Welcome to Chaos!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: WhiteRose on August 26, 2013, 12:00:36 am
Welcome to Chaos Project! It's great to have you around. Even if you're just learning, there are still so many ways that you'll be able to help, so don't ever feel like you're not contributing to the site - even just having you here commenting helps give people motivation to keep going with their projects. It's great to have you here!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Vlash on August 26, 2013, 01:03:28 am
Haha, thanks for the welcome, guys! Glad to be here :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Blizzard on August 26, 2013, 02:57:08 am
Quote from: Vlash on August 25, 2013, 10:44:59 pm
I've actually made this account multiple times before, but the fact that I never posted would end up getting my account deleted (Haha, whoops!).


*raises hand* That's entirely my fault. I keep deleting old inactive accounts with few or no posts.

:welcome:
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Vlash on August 26, 2013, 06:30:38 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on August 26, 2013, 02:57:08 am

*raises hand* That's entirely my fault. I keep deleting old inactive accounts with few or no posts.

:welcome:


Perfectly understandable, Blizz. It's all good :).