Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Mixxth on September 01, 2013, 07:53:46 pm

Title: [RESOLVED] Z-HUD Forget Spell Issue
Post by: Mixxth on September 01, 2013, 07:53:46 pm
I'm using Z-HUD and when I forget a spell that's on the hotbar it remains on the hotbar.. and in the spell slot... seems simple but I can't fix it, how do I get it to remove the spell
from the Z-HUD hotbar and spell slot?

it remains on the hotbar but is not usable >.>
Title: Re: Z-HUD Forget Spell Issue
Post by: Blizzard on September 03, 2013, 02:24:33 am
Check the manual for script calls on how to change the currently assigned hotkeys. Should be something like this, but I'm not sure since I haven't touched Blizz-ABS in a long time.

$game_system.skills[KEY_NUMBER] = SKILL_ID


Use 0 as skill ID to remove an assigned skill.
Title: Re: Z-HUD Forget Spell Issue
Post by: Mixxth on September 05, 2013, 12:27:42 am
genius as usual!
thanks blizz!