Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 03, 2013, 03:32:17 am

Title: Probably going to take a small posting break.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 03, 2013, 03:32:17 am
I got rejected by another woman, and it just has me in a real funk.
Pretty much, since this always happens, I've convinced myself I'm always going to be alone (and whenever thinking about it, hyper-realistic flashes of me growing old alone, as well as a depressing scene with me crying my eyes out in an empty room while on my death bed literally play in my head, so it saddens me even more), so meh.

Going to try and stop posting for a bit so I don't do anything stupid, due to my poor mood.
And yeah, I know, what I described above seems over-dramatic, but it literally happens to me when I have these thoughts.

Anyways, will try to lurk around for a bit.
Title: Re: Probably going to take a small posting break.
Post by: Vell on September 03, 2013, 12:14:32 pm
Yo, I hear you about the "fantasies" thing, shit happens to me all the time. Good luck getting yourself in control, dude.
Title: Re: Probably going to take a small posting break.
Post by: Blizzard on September 03, 2013, 12:24:53 pm
I already said my stuff on Skype. Aside from that, good luck!
Title: Re: Probably going to take a small posting break.
Post by: WhiteRose on September 03, 2013, 09:02:49 pm
Good luck. We're here for you if you need us.
Title: Re: Probably going to take a small posting break.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 06, 2013, 09:40:33 am
I feel better now. Thanks, everyone. :)