Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Praelium on September 03, 2013, 05:30:27 pm

Title: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 03, 2013, 05:30:27 pm
Hello again.

I'm back. Some people might know me as Futendra but I'm back as "Praelium" since it somewhat became a second username on new forums and stuff. For the people that don't know me, I'm a 19-year-old guy from Belgium. I currently study "Mixed Media" (which is an art education). I wont be super-active but I will be checking the forums regularly. I'm curiously checking the projects that I still remember and hope that I discover good stuff!
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: WhiteRose on September 03, 2013, 09:02:08 pm
Hello! Welcome back to Chaos Project. :)
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Ryex on September 03, 2013, 09:20:46 pm
Welcome back to the Chaos!
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: PhoenixFire on September 03, 2013, 09:56:32 pm
Welcome back, good to see you again. I was wondering what had happened to you haha

But there ya are, sneaking back in  :ninja:  I'm looking forward to your posts again.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Vell on September 04, 2013, 01:58:19 am
You

EDIT: YOU.

EDIT EDIT: hi
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Blizzard on September 04, 2013, 05:28:17 am
WB

Why didn't you just login with your old username? I can change it.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 04, 2013, 05:53:29 am
Quote from: Blizzard on September 04, 2013, 05:28:17 am
WB

Why didn't you just login with your old username? I can change it.

I feel like making this a new start, really.

EDIT: If you want, you may delete that account.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Blizzard on September 04, 2013, 07:16:39 am
Nah, I'll leave it.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Lobstrosity on September 04, 2013, 07:58:38 am
Pral... Per... Paleontology, welcome back to Project de Chaos. Don't leave us this time...
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 08, 2013, 06:09:26 am
Quote from: Lobstrosity on September 04, 2013, 07:58:38 am
Pral... Per... Paleontology, welcome back to Project de Chaos. Don't leave us this time...

My name is Latin for battle

Google Translate:    

praelium
fight, battle, war, fighting, strife, combat
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Lobstrosity on September 08, 2013, 07:23:03 am
Interesting choice of name there, Pandaemonium. I thought it looked a little on the Latin side.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Blizzard on September 08, 2013, 08:28:13 am
I think he's just continuing the Futenbro joke by constantly changing the name. But let's leave that in the past as Praelium wishes.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 08, 2013, 08:42:19 am
Quote from: Blizzard on September 08, 2013, 08:28:13 am
I think he's just continuing the Futenbro joke by constantly changing the name. But let's leave that in the past as Praelium wishes.

Not really, I have been using both Futendra and Praelium for a long time.  :???:
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Lobstrosity on September 08, 2013, 09:01:44 am
No, I don't mean to joke about any issue with your name being changed. I just keep typing random 'p' words that come into my head because I keep constantly forgetting how to spell your name. xD
I mean, I remember now. But the first word that popped into my head originally was 'paleontology' so I just went with it. BUT I GUESS I can call you Praelium if you want me to.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Blizzard on September 08, 2013, 09:26:14 am
Alright, lol!
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 08, 2013, 12:14:46 pm
I started the Futendra joke, and by golly, I'll start a Praelium joke!
SMELLIUM! Meh, I dunno; it's not too good of a start. Fuck it, no joke.

:V:

Anyways, we've never gotten along. But I'd be willing to change that, if you are too.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 08, 2013, 12:26:10 pm
Quote from: Colonel Blinx on September 08, 2013, 12:14:46 pm
Anyways, we've never gotten along. But I'd be willing to change that, if you are too.

I see no point at being rude over forums. They're forums for a reason.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Blizzard on September 08, 2013, 12:54:25 pm
He's just messing with you.
Title: Re: Hello again.
Post by: Praelium on September 08, 2013, 12:56:59 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on September 08, 2013, 12:54:25 pm
He's just messing with you.

I editted my quote so it becomes more clear ;)