Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: Blizzard on July 19, 2008, 10:55:03 am

Title: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Blizzard on July 19, 2008, 10:55:03 am
I realized that it's time to change the staff at the forum a little bit. To keep it short I'll just say what has been changed.

Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2008, 11:00:22 am
I'm not going to make any presidential speech or anything declaring my new promotion. It would sound a bit conceited. But I'm overly glad at what I am now, and I'll definitely not abuse the power or lose it...Either through insanity or other means...Thanks Blizzard for the heads up.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Aqua on July 19, 2008, 11:00:32 am
Congratz to the new mods! :clap:

And farewells to the Susys and a little bit of Ulta.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: tSwitch on July 19, 2008, 11:01:14 am
hehe, I'd say gratz but some people got downgraded so...
here's to keeping the forum together :toast:
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: DeathLock on July 19, 2008, 11:34:40 am
Congrats to all, except Starrod. ^_^

PS: Don't abuse your power.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Fantasist on July 19, 2008, 11:42:14 am
This is perfect, except for Susys. Too bad she didn't reply to your post Bliz, but I really love the way the new mods fit perfectly to their sections :D Congrats people :D
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Blizzard on July 19, 2008, 11:47:04 am
As I said, Ulta's fine with that. And Susys isn't active anyway, I doubt that she minds. -_-
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Diokatsu on July 19, 2008, 01:08:46 pm
Congrats everyone! Can't beleive Star'as a mod!!!! YAY!!!!!! and sorry susys
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: legacyblade on July 19, 2008, 01:28:21 pm
congratz, kirby!
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: shdwlink1993 on July 19, 2008, 02:58:21 pm
I agree with kirby. I am very glad that I'm a mod now and I have no intention of losing said title to anything or anyone...

Unless Blizzard, you know, demods me or something :'(.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2008, 03:10:59 pm
No one mentioned shdwlink1993 with congratulations, so I'm going to be a nice person and directly congratulate him.

shdwlink1993, my fellow brother and moderator, congratulations for your moderator ship. Hope you will be competent, awesome, and just as great as Blizzard when he was a mod. I hope I'll be the same obviously.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: GAX on July 19, 2008, 04:56:48 pm
Well...farewell to Sally (Susys) from the mod staff, I just hope she doesn't get too bummed about it, although I'm pretty sure one contributing factor to her not being on CF so much would be an addiction to WoW.

Also, welcome new moderators Starrodkirby86 and shdwlink1993, welcome to the crew.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: DeathLock on July 19, 2008, 05:02:59 pm
Don't feel bad Shdwlink.

Quote from: DeathLockCongrats to all, except Starrod. ^_^

I didn't say congrats to Kirby. You were one of the ones I've congratulated. :)
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Diokatsu on July 19, 2008, 05:08:00 pm
Good to see GA is still here...and

(btw love the sig, totally get it!!!! I love that series)

Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2008, 05:14:46 pm
According to Position, the only Global Moderators left are GAX and WcW. Everyone else are now mods are they're just gone. We moderators don't have a position name unless you look at the specific board that the moderator is special at.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Rune on July 20, 2008, 05:05:06 am
Gratz guys. Too bad for Susys though.
*toast*
Title: Congratz on your new positions.
Post by: Punn on July 20, 2008, 08:30:12 am
Sucks for her, although she doesn't make any effort to get one at least once, unlike me where I always make a daily attempt to get on at least once. But meh.. I guess there's a more higher priority then Blizzard the forum
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Vell on July 20, 2008, 08:02:57 pm
yeah, im fine with it, considering I don't do anythign anywhere else anyway.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Blizzard on July 21, 2008, 08:32:56 am
Hm, right... I remember talking to WcW where he said the he might not stay for long so I can demod him when he's gone again... But I'd need another global mod. So it's possible that I will change a few more things. Stay tuned for some surprises. xD
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Aqua on July 21, 2008, 11:02:08 am
Congratz on Global Mod, Star :)
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 21, 2008, 11:04:18 am
Yes, like what Aqua said earlier. I am now Global Moderator. What in the world has come onto this? :rofl:
Good luck to the remaining moderators and I hope a blissful (Or as I misspelled and backspaced, blizzful) fortune comes to all of you and the regular members. Just saying, "I am now Global Moderator" sends me shivers down my throat.
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Blizzard on July 21, 2008, 11:08:03 am
Don't forget the rules a mod has to follow. You have now a big responsibility. :P
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Rune on July 21, 2008, 11:26:51 am
The forum's goin' down. Nice job Blizz. :P
Title: Re: Forum staff restructure
Post by: Diokatsu on July 22, 2008, 02:42:52 pm
Sweet stars a mod! It's like parents that are cops....Awww that sucks!!!!!!!!