Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 06, 2013, 11:43:52 am

Title: another rpg song idea for water palace
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 06, 2013, 11:43:52 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF8Bczz4IFk

Tell me what you think :)
Title: Re: another rpg song idea for water palace
Post by: PhoenixFire on September 06, 2013, 11:49:23 am
Hmm... Not too bad. I like the mellowness of it, yet it's strangely almost techno-ish. I feel like it would be best suited for the environment you're showing it in; smaller to medium sized cave area, though it -might- fit an outside scene... Can't really picture it though...
Title: Re: another rpg song idea for water palace
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 06, 2013, 12:35:58 pm
Hmm, cool feedback. Thanks. It's just an outline, melody and such. I don't usually go for the electroish sound, but it seems fitting like almost an acid jazz sound with eastern overtones on the B part.
Title: Re: another rpg song idea for water palace
Post by: Praelium on September 07, 2013, 02:10:43 pm
This reminds me of those mellow advertisements for houses.