Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 07, 2013, 10:33:18 am

Title: My best work yet
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 07, 2013, 10:33:18 am
This is a song for a character named Scarlett in my game. She is a virtuoso musician in a popular band. This is for the scene when she is playing for an audience. She uses a bow because she is a musician and she can pluck strings really well. Anyway, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Surely my best yet. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYEtEVZjss&feature=youtu.be
Title: Re: My best work yet
Post by: Praelium on September 07, 2013, 01:37:49 pm
I like it!
Title: Re: My best work yet
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 07, 2013, 01:56:50 pm
Thanks for listening :)
Title: Re: My best work yet
Post by: Zexion on September 07, 2013, 03:01:04 pm
Sounds good :D
Title: Re: My best work yet
Post by: PhoenixFire on September 07, 2013, 11:27:09 pm
I like it as well. Good job. I might have some requests for you at some point, if you're up to it.
Title: Re: My best work yet
Post by: ArcaneAlchemy on September 08, 2013, 12:02:44 am
Sure man, and thanks.