Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Rymdpotatis on July 19, 2008, 11:44:34 am

Title: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Rymdpotatis on July 19, 2008, 11:44:34 am
I was hoping someone knew of some nifty icons: Swords, axes, hammers, maces, flails, different kinds of armors such as body armor, helmets, shields, accesories.
Title: Re: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2008, 11:49:21 am
Mack (Loose Leaf) has created some interesting icons. I think this is pack containing it, not 100% sure since I can't read Japanese...You need WinRAR to extract these.
http://www.mogunet.net/~mack/looseleaf/img/icon01set.lzh (http://www.mogunet.net/~mack/looseleaf/img/icon01set.lzh)
Original Page (http://www.mogunet.net/~mack/looseleaf/01.html)

Colornix made some nice icons. Make sure to follow his Terms and Conditions, whatever they are, it's Japanese. Probably the whole Credit Stealing stuff.
http://colornix.com/material/zakka.htm (http://colornix.com/material/zakka.htm)

EDIT: Here are Enterbrain's extra icons. It is in Japanese. It may be the same as Mack's Loose Leaf Icons, I don't know. You need WinRAR to download the .lzh file (If there a Download link there), or you can download the individual images.
http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/ (http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/)
Title: Re: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Phasedscar on July 19, 2008, 12:01:57 pm
Or you can just use the one's I've been making.

It's fallen behind though since work has kept me pretty busy and I've been working on my game..

But anyway, I try and update it regularly, just just check in every now and again.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0
Title: Re: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Rymdpotatis on July 19, 2008, 12:10:57 pm
Wow, you are very talented Phasedscar. That's some incredible work!
I'll put you in my credits index then. Many thanks^^
Title: Re: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Rymdpotatis on July 19, 2008, 03:30:19 pm
Hm, seems that gamebakers is dead or something. There are no resources there.
Title: Re: Weapon, item and armor icons?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2008, 03:35:42 pm
Quote from: Rymdpotatis on July 19, 2008, 03:30:19 pm
Hm, seems that gamebakers is dead or something. There are no resources there.
Try the following links. I'm sure they worked.
http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/1.htm (http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/1.htm)
http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/2.htm (http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/2.htm)
http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/3.htm (http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/3.htm)

It'll be a pain saving them individually, sorry. :(