Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: winkio on October 02, 2013, 11:37:58 pm

Title: Bob's Burgers
Post by: winkio on October 02, 2013, 11:37:58 pm
This show is amazing.  It is like The Simpsons, but with a more modern feel.  And about 100 times funnier.

If you want to watch a certain episode to see if you like it, I recommend 3x16 - Topsy.  I guarantee you will be laughing in the first 5 minutes.
Title: Re: Bob's Burgers
Post by: PhoenixFire on October 03, 2013, 10:22:26 am
haha... Yeah, it's a good show alright. I found out about it 2 years back or so from a friend who's a big fan of it. Pretty decent, and although not 100% original in everything they do, it's surprisingly refreshing for a show.
Title: Re: Bob's Burgers
Post by: Zexion on October 03, 2013, 11:23:55 am
I like how the voice of linda is a guy... lol
Title: Re: Bob's Burgers
Post by: PhoenixFire on October 03, 2013, 04:01:03 pm
"my heart just pooped its' pants"

Probably one of my favorite lines, and from one of my favorite episodes hahaha