Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: LeviAlvi on October 11, 2013, 10:29:03 am

Title: Goodbye
Post by: LeviAlvi on October 11, 2013, 10:29:03 am
I'll be leaving this forums because I'm sure I will be beasy playing pokemon Y.


thanks for all the help. Special thanks to KK20 who helped me a lot :)


I hope I can make another game soon with rmxp
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: Zexion on October 11, 2013, 11:21:21 am
Lol! Well, I see how it is  :'(
Jk, have fun with it o.o
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: Blizzard on October 11, 2013, 12:13:00 pm
Lol, have fun. See you.
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: KK20 on October 11, 2013, 05:00:46 pm
But when you're done playing Pokemon Y, you will come back. You WILL come back.

Glad to have been of help! :D You say your game is done but I have heard no news. Last I checked you were still asking for requests.
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: G_G on October 13, 2013, 12:59:48 am
Playing Pokemon X and Y with my girly friend, don't see me leaving now, do ya? lol, just kidding, enjoy the game! I know I am. :3
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: Spoofus on October 19, 2013, 09:11:23 pm
I really want Pokemon X or Y but I am poor now thanks to a extremely stupid situation. :(
Title: Re: Goodbye
Post by: LeviAlvi on October 21, 2013, 09:33:33 am
@kk20 , I can give a copy to you and rate my game :)