Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Topic started by: LiTTleDRAgo on October 15, 2013, 08:23:35 am

Title: Accessing bitmap in zip files
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on October 15, 2013, 08:23:35 am
Because too many images I'm compiling all images in Graphics/Pictures folder to a zip file

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i.imgur.com/KDl4SZI.jpg)


but when I accessing it from my game, for some reason it's didn't do as I intended (error, etc)

I already looked at this and tried to implement it but failed
_http://rubyzip.sourceforge.net/classes/Zip/ZipFile.html
_https://github.com/rubyzip/rubyzip

can anyone help? (if not, probably I'll do a script request because my knowledge seems insufficient in this matter)
Title: Re: Accessing bitmap in zip files
Post by: Blizzard on October 15, 2013, 09:06:54 am
If you want to be able to access them without problems, you have to compress the folder using Ruby's Zlib::deflate instead of using WinZip or something like that. I'm not sure how well Ruby can work with actual Zip files rather than just compressed streams.
Title: Re: Accessing bitmap in zip files
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on October 15, 2013, 10:16:47 am
I see, there's still are that way

thanks :D