File: Zip
Files Located Within: 20 PNGs
Genre: Creepypasta
Objective: I'm too lazy to edit it myself, so why don't you do it for me.
Objective Situation: 3rd row or column or whatever needs removed or combined with first column/row.
Basically, make all of these photos work for RPG Maker VX Ace; so that they have the full up, down, left, right animation.
http://temp-share.com/show/YgFb9447y
(Link will be active only for maybe 1 hour)
[While you are doing that, I'll try to edit it myself and probably mess something up]
UPDATE: I'm an idiot, it now seems to work just fine by removing the first column/row (the one that goes up and down); then using lunapic.com and autocropping.
UPDATE #2: Nevermind, how they're moonwalking and not walking normally. Okay, someone fix this for me; for some reason right is left and left is right for them.
UPDATE #3: Okay, fixed it. Cut first row/column, mirror, autocrop. Duh! -.- Sorry for asking for help, I guess maybe I'm just being a lazy tard.
Does VXA work like VX where you can take a 4x4 sprite, put a $ in front of the name to make it a 3x4 sprite?
Fighter.png = 4x4
$Fighter.png = 3x4
You might get lucky and not have to do any editing to the Graphics at all, just change the name!