Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Zexion on December 07, 2013, 12:12:55 pm

Title: Isn't it beautiful
Post by: Zexion on December 07, 2013, 12:12:55 pm
I just realized that I never showed off mah new 3dsXL. Time to fix dat:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imageshack.us/a/img855/5659/8097.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imageshack.us/a/img13/9236/4v1d.jpg)
Title: Re: Isn't it beautiful
Post by: R.A.V.S.O on December 07, 2013, 12:53:37 pm
"The birds are singing! isn't it beautiful?"

but joke aside, that's one cool looking 3DS XD
Title: Re: Isn't it beautiful
Post by: WhiteRose on December 07, 2013, 01:14:23 pm
That's definitely cool looking. I haven't seen any like it before. :)
Title: Re: Isn't it beautiful
Post by: Blizzard on December 07, 2013, 01:30:19 pm
Hahaha, carbonized. My boss carbonized part of his bicycle. :D
Title: Re: Isn't it beautiful
Post by: Zexion on December 07, 2013, 03:13:22 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on December 07, 2013, 01:30:19 pm
Hahaha, carbonized. My boss carbonized part of his bicycle. :D

Carbon fiber is the way to go! XD

Yeah it's bootiful, and I got the skin+screen protectors from skinomi so I can get screen protectors for life o.o