Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Praelium on January 25, 2014, 04:28:44 pm

Title: Plakstift
Post by: Praelium on January 25, 2014, 04:28:44 pm
Hi,

I could use some feedback on how I work with a new program I am using.
Here is something I made with the new program:

https://soundcloud.com/brandon-rijpert/plakstift
Title: Re: Plakstift
Post by: WhiteRose on January 30, 2014, 09:22:38 pm
Definitely a cool foundation. :) Depending on where and how you want to use it, pacing might be a tiny bit slow in getting to the meat of things, but it's still good overall. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Title: Re: Plakstift
Post by: Praelium on January 31, 2014, 07:17:22 am
Quote from: WhiteRose on January 30, 2014, 09:22:38 pm
Definitely a cool foundation. :) Depending on where and how you want to use it, pacing might be a tiny bit slow in getting to the meat of things, but it's still good overall. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Thanks! The thing about the program is that it is optimised for live performance, meaning everything is generated and almost no samples are used. I am currently developping a Custom MIDI Controller to enable multitasking within the project.

Here is a new recording:
https://soundcloud.com/brandon-rijpert/massive-watermelon