Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Taboo on January 31, 2014, 08:46:14 pm

Title: Re-lurking
Post by: Taboo on January 31, 2014, 08:46:14 pm
I've recently been thinking a lot about old friends and people that I fell out of contact with for no good reason other than I just stopped talking to them. Basically, I miss all of you  :'(

Therefore, I've decided that I will resume my lurking and I promise to even post occasionally when the inspiration strikes!
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: WhiteRose on January 31, 2014, 08:48:43 pm
Welcome back! It will be really good to have you around again. I look forward to seeing the inevitable rainbows of creativity.
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: Ryex on January 31, 2014, 09:31:25 pm
Welcome back to Chaos!
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: PhoenixFire on January 31, 2014, 10:54:03 pm
TABOO!!!

I've missed you! Welcome back kind sir.
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: Taboo on January 31, 2014, 11:02:07 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on January 31, 2014, 08:48:43 pm
Welcome back! It will be really good to have you around again. I look forward to seeing the inevitable rainbows of creativity.


Thank you! I'm glad to be back, though if it's rainbows you seek, you may be disappointed.

Quote from: Ryex on January 31, 2014, 09:31:25 pm
Welcome back to Chaos!

Thanks, Ry, it's great to see you again, dude!

Quote from: DigitalSoul on January 31, 2014, 10:54:03 pm
TABOO!!!

I've missed you! Welcome back kind sir.


DS!!!!!!! I've missed you as well, and thank you, my good man. How's your daughter?
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: Blizzard on February 01, 2014, 03:33:24 am
You could also resume being active, not just lurking.
Title: Re: Re-lurking
Post by: PhoenixFire on February 01, 2014, 07:53:48 am
She's doing well. Definitely bigger and further along with education than the days of LaT and all. She'll be starting kindergarten this year in the fall..