Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Lobstrosity on February 07, 2014, 08:18:28 pm

Title: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: Lobstrosity on February 07, 2014, 08:18:28 pm
This:
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: KK20 on February 07, 2014, 08:27:15 pm
They all sound the same :wacko:

Also, this song has apparently hit the internet by storm (no pun intended).
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: Lobstrosity on February 07, 2014, 08:41:09 pm
It sounds cool to me.  :P

This is the first I heard of the song.
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: KK20 on February 09, 2014, 12:08:28 am
Goofy wants to be an ice queen too (http://prozdvoices.tumblr.com/post/75912416125/goofy-sings-let-it-go-im-no-singer-but-i-like) xD
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: Lobstrosity on February 09, 2014, 08:15:49 am
xD Oh, internet. What have you done?
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: PhoenixFire on February 14, 2014, 09:21:18 am
My daughter saw the movie, and has been obsessed with this song (not the 25 languages version though), for the past week... I think I know almost all of words to it at this point lolz
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: KK20 on February 15, 2014, 01:11:42 am
Here's another version:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: Lobstrosity on February 15, 2014, 02:13:44 am
@DigitalSoul: Haha, I haven't even heard the English version.
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on February 22, 2014, 07:29:59 pm
I'm seeing a lot of people obsessed with this movie out of nowhere (maybe it's not out of nowhere, but I keep seeing it pop up in places).

Is it the brony thing all over again?
Title: Re: Frozen Song in 25 Languages
Post by: G_G on March 01, 2014, 01:46:11 am
Give the movie a watch, I actually quite liked it. One of the better movies I've seen in awhile. Though there are a lot of songs (it's Disney, you should know that), so if you're not to keen to musicals, I wouldn't watch it.