Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Irock on July 24, 2008, 10:21:52 pm

Title: No Potion
Post by: Irock on July 24, 2008, 10:21:52 pm
deviantART (http://irockman1.deviantart.com/art/No-potion-92702813)

No potion no potion
There is no potion
I search through the night and find not a potion

Potions are needed to cure
I have not found my cure
The love is burning me inside and out

One portion one portion
There is one portion
There is but one, not two, there is just one portion

We need more than one portion to feed the hungry
An extra portion is out of the question
The people eat each other

(http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4110/17285334pb5.png)
~ (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/)
Title: Re: No Potion
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 24, 2008, 10:26:09 pm
Irock has a Deviantart? That was my first thought after reading this, didn't matter with potions. Then I did a google search and I did find an Irockman. O.o ANYWAY...This poem can be treated in so many different meanings figuratively and literally, resulting this in being a great poem...

And this is the best phrase ever to befall upon humanity:
QuoteThe people eat each other
Title: Re: No Potion
Post by: Diokatsu on July 25, 2008, 02:56:54 pm
Wow i don't no what to make of.....ur avvie!!!!1


great great love teh love