Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: winkio on March 13, 2014, 04:52:40 pm

Title: Road Trip
Post by: winkio on March 13, 2014, 04:52:40 pm
Going on a road trip, I'll be back Monday.  Don't burn down the place without me  ;)
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: KK20 on March 13, 2014, 05:14:42 pm
*lowers torch*
Oh...okay then.

See ya soon D:
I want to be on spring break already
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Ryex on March 13, 2014, 05:39:07 pm
*removes finger from self destruct button*
But.... oh fine.

*goes back to implementing a complex self destruct override in FORTRAN 4*
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: R.A.V.S.O on March 13, 2014, 07:49:42 pm
*unloads flamethrower*

aww.... nuts,
either way, have fun out there dood :D
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Zexion on March 13, 2014, 10:31:59 pm
Have a nice...*explodes*
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: PhoenixFire on March 13, 2014, 11:03:32 pm
I'll try to keep them under control, but, uhhh... Yeah, no promises...
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: WhiteRose on March 14, 2014, 07:54:46 pm
Have fun! We'll still be here for you when you get back... hopefully. :P

My school apparently likes to give an extra set of midterms in lieu of Spring Break, so I've got that going for me recently. I'll trade you lives if you want.
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: winkio on March 16, 2014, 02:48:40 pm
Back a day early :D
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Blizzard on March 16, 2014, 02:54:06 pm
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS TOPIC EARLIER

Welcome back, winkio. :)
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Zexion on March 16, 2014, 03:25:40 pm
I would post but I exploded already, so ._.
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: KK20 on March 16, 2014, 03:28:54 pm
*goes to Pokemon Center*
"Zexion the Electrode made a full recovery."

Back a day early and you're happy about it? Or is there nothing in the world better than being on CP with everyone? :U
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: winkio on March 16, 2014, 03:48:55 pm
Oh I'm definitely happy about not having to sit for hours and hours in a car any more.
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 16, 2014, 03:55:32 pm
Quote from: DigitalSoul on March 13, 2014, 11:03:32 pm
I'll try to keep them under control, but, uhhh... Yeah, no promises...


Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: Ryex on March 16, 2014, 09:19:21 pm
welcome back winkio
Title: Re: Road Trip
Post by: WhiteRose on March 16, 2014, 10:51:36 pm
Quote from: winkio on March 16, 2014, 02:48:40 pm
Back a day early :D


Welcome back! :)