Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Holyrapid on March 29, 2014, 11:16:15 am

Title: Minecraft (vanilla and modded)
Post by: Holyrapid on March 29, 2014, 11:16:15 am
So i was just watching Biffa2001 on youtube when i realized, we haven't really talked about minecraft and so on. For now we'll have both vanilla and modded MC in this thread, but if it demands it, we'll split them to their own threads.

What do you guys like about MC? What do you not like (and if you say resource collection, i'm gonna kick you in the throat, because of course resource collection is boring unless you find a cave to explore)?

What are some of your favorite and least favorite or even hated mods? They don't have to be current...

Personally open blocks, extra utilities and ThaumCraft are some of my favorite mods...
Title: Re: Minecraft (vanilla and modded)
Post by: Zexion on March 29, 2014, 03:36:48 pm
I used to like craft of the dead? I think that's what it was called, lol. I haven't played MC in forever though. Also, resource collecting is my favorite part ._.
Title: Re: Minecraft (vanilla and modded)
Post by: G_G on March 29, 2014, 04:19:42 pm
I don't like Minecraft anymore, it's okay to mess around with mods and play with friends occasionally, but I definitely don't like the new direction minecraft has been taking. I stopped liking it after they started adding all the RPG elements, enchantments, level ups, potions, and all that stuff. And it's definitely became a lot more easy to play the game through, I remember how hard it was to get ores and craft diamond recipes. The End was a cool addition as was the hunger bar. But overall, with the state of Minecraft, I don't even find enjoyment in it anymore. I even tried playing with certain modpacks and servers and I honestly can't have fun with it. I lose interest in the first 5 minutes.
Title: Re: Minecraft (vanilla and modded)
Post by: WhiteRose on March 30, 2014, 10:48:27 am
I think Minecraft is pretty fun. I've never been the type to be able to sit down and play it for hours, but it's fun to fire it up for a few minutes and build a cool house. My brother is way into it. He plays Ultra-hardcore and that kind of thing. Sometimes I can hardly even follow what he's doing when I watch. Haha.