Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: PrinceEndymion88 on April 02, 2014, 07:13:31 pm

Title: Please, help me with CBS v3.04 EX
Post by: PrinceEndymion88 on April 02, 2014, 07:13:31 pm
Hi guys, I'm using an edited version of CBS v3.04 EX adapted for my game. In this battle system if I press D, when escape is possible, I can escape from battle... But i want to delete this function and I want to add a new button, into the menu command, which allow the heroes to escape from battle when escape is possible! As you can see in picture!

(http://i58.tinypic.com/2vmfvya.jpg)

this is the entire script I've used!
http://uploaded.net/file/c2pfprmo
Title: Re: Please, help me with CBS v3.04 EX
Post by: PrinceEndymion88 on April 07, 2014, 12:05:51 pm
UP!
Title: Re: Please, help me with CBS v3.04 EX
Post by: KK20 on April 07, 2014, 12:31:50 pm
Looked good on my end.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58874459/Scripts.rxdata
Title: Re: Please, help me with CBS v3.04 EX
Post by: PrinceEndymion88 on April 07, 2014, 02:48:40 pm
Thanks! This is really what I'm searching for :D