Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Blizzard on April 04, 2014, 02:23:55 am

Title: Square Enix Games Will Now Focus on Core Gamers
Post by: Blizzard on April 04, 2014, 02:23:55 am
Oh thank god.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/square-enix-core-gamers-focus,26430.html
Title: Re: Square Enix Games Will Now Focus on Core Gamers
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 04, 2014, 03:28:18 pm
Sooo... since Eidos owns Crystal Dynamics, and Square owns Eidos, which means they own Crystal Dynamics...

There needs to be a Soul Reaver 3 now. D:
A great game for the core gamer, bruh.
Title: Re: Square Enix Games Will Now Focus on Core Gamers
Post by: Blizzard on April 04, 2014, 03:55:06 pm
But there is. Except it's called Legacy of Kain: Defiance. It brings the entire story to a closure (an awesome closure nonetheless).
Title: Re: Square Enix Games Will Now Focus on Core Gamers
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 04, 2014, 09:38:45 pm
Ah, alright.
I never actually got a chance to play that game, nor did I know the story.

I always assumed it was just a spin-off, lol.

Well, I'm still looking forward to Nosgoth. Should be a fun shooter.