Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: gladistony on April 04, 2014, 02:33:16 pm

Title: Hello Maker World
Post by: gladistony on April 04, 2014, 02:33:16 pm
First, sorry my english. I'm a little rusty on it.
My name is Gladistony and i live in Brazil, the country of Football and Carnival(I hate football and Carnival).
I understand a little programming in ruby and usage the RMXP engine.
I hope can learn and make new friends here
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 04, 2014, 03:29:50 pm
Welcome to Carnival Project!
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: Ryex on April 04, 2014, 03:44:50 pm
Welcome to Chaos!
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: Blizzard on April 04, 2014, 03:56:07 pm
Welcome to Cannibal Project!
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: Ranquil on April 04, 2014, 04:25:28 pm
Welcome to Carnivorous Project! I hope you'll make it alive for tomorrow...
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: WhiteRose on April 04, 2014, 04:34:58 pm
Welcome to Candy Product! :D
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: Zexion on April 04, 2014, 05:04:42 pm
Greetings, fellow game maker!
Title: Re: Hello Maker World
Post by: KK20 on April 04, 2014, 05:47:44 pm
Welcome CP! We have absolutely no children and/or sexual videos of any kind on this site. Promise!
Someone had to go there :\