Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Crasger on April 21, 2014, 12:59:11 pm

Title: The Eraserheads
Post by: Crasger on April 21, 2014, 12:59:11 pm
I'll just put the works of the Eraserheads here, they're a foreign band that formed back in the '90s. Because I've nothing better to do and I like showing my favorite works of music to people I like. The band broke up back in 2001 or something. They've made about 7 LP Albums, throughout their almost decade-long stint that brought rock to the mainstream attention of the country they originate from. Anyway, I think they're an alright band what with their music and whatnot.

Of course, I'll just leave some of their English songs here.




Milk and Money:
Spoiler: ShowHide


Poorman's Grave:
Spoiler: ShowHide


Waiting for the Bus:
Spoiler: ShowHide


Fruitcake:
Spoiler: ShowHide


Sticker Happy:
Spoiler: ShowHide





That's all for tonight. Whadd'ya all think?