Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Spiralflux on June 07, 2014, 07:19:38 am

Title: ohai. Again.
Post by: Spiralflux on June 07, 2014, 07:19:38 am
Decided to finally pursue my dream of having my own video game company, even if it's not successful. I decided to come back to the RPG Maker community for my first commercial project because, honestly, it was a pretty big part of my childhood.
So I'll be tackling a project with VX Ace that hopefully will one day be available on Steam or I sell it as my own publisher, I'm not sure yet. To all the new members I don't know yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KpES1G_5jg

As for all the old members, some of you may know me, some of you may not remember. I look forward to being a part of the troll fest once again. :V
Title: Re: ohai. Again.
Post by: Blizzard on June 07, 2014, 08:10:09 am
Welcome back! Long time no see.
Title: Re: ohai. Again.
Post by: WhiteRose on June 07, 2014, 11:23:13 am
Welcome! :D
Title: Re: ohai. Again.
Post by: PhoenixFire on June 07, 2014, 11:41:04 am
I feel like I remember you somehow...

Welcome back :) Can't wait to see what you can do with a game :D
Title: Re: ohai. Again.
Post by: Crasger on June 08, 2014, 12:31:13 am
Welcome back to Chaos Project and may we have lots of meaningful conversations with you.