I was wondering if there's a simple way to fix it to where you can't switch out the leader. Is that possible, or is it impossible? Maybe a way that would only disable party switching on maps without enemies instead of altogether?
What scripts are you using?
You have to be more specific, like, I dunno, tell us which scripts you're using? Because by default you can't switch out party members in RMXP without any scripts. No one can help you unless you give us more information.
Whoops, sorry. Still pretty early here. I mean in Blizz-ABS. :P Is there a way to temporarily disable party switching in that?
#=============================================================================
# BLIZZABS Add-on
# Prevents the player from switching leaders with the SWITCH button as long
# as game switch DISABLE_LEADER_SWITCH is ON.
#=============================================================================
DISABLE_LEADER_SWITCH = 20
module BlizzABS
class Controller
alias allow_switching_leader switch_leader
def switch_leader
return if $game_switches[DISABLE_LEADER_SWITCH]
allow_switching_leader
end
end
end
Place anywhere below Part 2 of BlizzABS (but above Main of course).
Thanks, works fine.