I was going to try to event this, but I found it would be a hassle to keep in order. So I was wondering if anyone can make a script that puts a specified icon above certain events [that will follow the event as it moves and not stay stationary] when certain switches are on. In short, I want to be able to put an icon above an event if they have something interesting [like a quest, new information to say directed to story line, other stuff like that]. Is this possible? But, if this actually exists somewhere else, can someone link me, please? :^_^':
While it won't do exactly what you want, after a bit of configuration you can get it to do what you need to.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,9670.0.html
Yeah, that one is incredibly close to what I'm looking for. All it would need is to work off of switches instead of distance. :P