Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Finalmix16 on July 11, 2014, 05:35:25 pm

Title: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: Finalmix16 on July 11, 2014, 05:35:25 pm
Hello everyone.

I'm Finalmix16 and I come from France.

I like listening to the music, reading, and exploring network security :P

I'm studying network informatic in the college, it is my first year and I'm very pleased to meet you all. :)
Title: Re: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: Ryex on July 11, 2014, 07:14:43 pm
Welcome to Chaos!
Title: Re: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: Zexion on July 11, 2014, 10:36:04 pm
Yo, whuts upppp
Sorry, I'm not normally such a gangster.
Title: Re: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: WhiteRose on July 12, 2014, 06:25:59 pm
Hi! Welcome to Chaos Project! :)
Title: Re: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 12, 2014, 08:56:18 pm
(http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk7cr5wCQm1qdunk8o1_500.gif)
Another frenchy on my CP? You best be hittin' the ol' dusty trail, partner.

:V:

Welcome to CP, yo.
(that Pacman smiley symbolizes sarcasm/joking)
Title: Re: Finalmix16 - Presentation -
Post by: Ranquil on July 12, 2014, 09:16:30 pm
Hey guys, we got prey!

Welcome! I hope you like it here!