Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Blulightning on July 26, 2008, 05:53:02 pm

Title: [RESOLVED]Blue Magic/Skill Learning
Post by: Blulightning on July 26, 2008, 05:53:02 pm
I saw this on another website, unfortunately the script had been taken off but the description left on. It was called 'Blue Magic', and what it did was it created a Skill that allowed you to learn an enemies skill in battle. I don't know how it could work along with the RO Skills/Jobs script, but it could, maybe? Anyways, if possible, could someone make this script? It would be kind of like Blizzards Analyze script, I think.
Title: Re: Blue Magic/Skill Learning
Post by: Punn on July 26, 2008, 06:32:56 pm
There is a script in Tons of Addon, located in the RMXP script section.
Title: Re: Blue Magic/Skill Learning
Post by: Blulightning on July 26, 2008, 07:14:28 pm
Thank you!
Title: Re: Blue Magic/Skill Learning
Post by: Blizzard on July 26, 2008, 09:45:00 pm
Your problem was solved? Then add [RESOLVED] to the topic title by editing your first post.