Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Arkane on July 27, 2014, 04:46:28 am

Title: Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?
Post by: Arkane on July 27, 2014, 04:46:28 am
Once again, I'm out of luck. Or maybe I'm just terribly blind and don't know where to look.

I did some research on Custom After Battle Result and I've found two. One doesnt work and the other just rearranges the windows. I was hoping where I could find an after battle result screen with animated bars and stuff. You know, a fancy remake of the after battle screen?

Also, how do I go about animating the spritesets in my menu screen? And is there a script on making the menu screen a bit more lively rather than just punching your enter button to go about? If not, then the sprites in the menu screen doing an animation walk would do just fine.
Title: Re: Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?
Post by: KK20 on July 28, 2014, 11:58:17 pm
I know such a script exists out there. I've seen some that do an animated filling-up of bars.

Do explain your "animating the spritesets" a bit more by giving examples. A walking character sprite is more than easy enough to do.
Title: Re: Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?
Post by: Soulshaker3 on July 29, 2014, 12:00:24 pm
I've a script somehwere that does that i remember but that only works with the default battle system would you still want it?
Title: Re: Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?
Post by: PhoenixFire on July 29, 2014, 06:09:41 pm
Quote from: KK20 on July 28, 2014, 11:58:17 pm
I know such a script exists out there. I've seen some that do an animated filling-up of bars.


This: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14009.0.html
Title: Re: Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?
Post by: Soulshaker3 on July 29, 2014, 06:46:40 pm
Quote from: PhoenixFire on July 29, 2014, 06:09:41 pm
Quote from: KK20 on July 28, 2014, 11:58:17 pm
I know such a script exists out there. I've seen some that do an animated filling-up of bars.


This: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14009.0.html


Yep is something like that that i have bu mine is a bit different it uses an image and not window, o perhaps an invisible window never checked the code of it