Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Blizzard on July 27, 2014, 04:56:37 pm

Title: Sims 2 + All Expansions for free
Post by: Blizzard on July 27, 2014, 04:56:37 pm
EA has a promotion going on where you can get The Sims 2 with all expansions ever released (I think there were 18 of them) for free if you register on Origin and claim it before the 31st of July. Here's some more info:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

This is an incredibly smart move by them to get more Origin users.

I personally won't take this opportunity, because registering on Origin for The Sims 2 feels to me like I'm giving the devil my soul (for betraying my beliefs) and my credit card number (for actually registering on Origin) and he totally promises me not to use it for booze and whores.

But by all means, feel free to get your own copy. And I think it's only fair to spread the word, because of those who don't mind which is why I am spreading the word.
Title: Re: Sims 2 + All Expansions for free
Post by: PhoenixFire on July 27, 2014, 10:05:36 pm
~is downloading~


Thanks for the tip!
Title: Re: Sims 2 + All Expansions for free
Post by: Zexion on July 28, 2014, 02:54:42 am
origin is evil but i want
Title: Re: Sims 2 + All Expansions for free
Post by: G_G on July 28, 2014, 03:15:14 am
I didn't have to give a credit card to register on Origin. I remember during the Origin Humble Bundle there were a few games I redeemed through their software. Unless they changed it. Either way, I snagged it. They also offer a free full game every month I think. This month it was Peggle and last month I believe it was Battlefield 3. I can't remember though.
Title: Re: Sims 2 + All Expansions for free
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2014, 03:47:40 am
No, no, you don't have to give a credit card. That's just my comparison.