Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Blizzard on August 01, 2014, 03:50:44 am

Title: Vacation
Post by: Blizzard on August 01, 2014, 03:50:44 am
I'm leaving for the coast later today and won't be back until Sunday in 10 days. I'm most probably still going to visit from time to time, but a lot less than usual. Just letting you know about my reduced activity. In case there's something urgent forum-related, there's always winkio.
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 01, 2014, 07:23:24 am
Quote from: Blizzard on August 01, 2014, 03:50:44 am
...there's always winkio.


Mmmmmm. So true, so true....
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on August 01, 2014, 07:48:09 am
But I dissolved that lanky-ass biiiiiitch in hydrifloric acids alive because of his bitching.

Mofoko ur forum ain't safe brah
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: Blizzard on August 01, 2014, 08:04:37 am
Maybe he pulls something like that one April Fools and takes over.
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: Zexion on August 01, 2014, 12:55:00 pm
oh no, this means me and paco will be all alone to fend off the bronies D:<
Have fun and try to keep your pants on this time
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: R.A.V.S.O on August 01, 2014, 05:08:06 pm
Have fun on the beach XD honestly if you go to Mexico's beaches ALWAYS wear sandals when going to the beach on the north
(syringes are hidden in the sand at night)

aside from that, yeah we can handle bronies I guess.
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: winkio on August 01, 2014, 07:00:01 pm
See ya Blizz.  I expect pantless adventures #2 by the time you get back.
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: Blizzard on August 10, 2014, 03:35:30 pm
Alright, I'm back. It was a crazy week. I'm exhausted, lol!
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: locowhiteknight on August 12, 2014, 11:10:50 am
Welcome back, and happy belated birthday.
Title: Re: Vacation
Post by: Ranquil on August 16, 2014, 12:13:12 pm
Quote from: locowhiteknight on August 12, 2014, 11:10:50 am
Welcome back, and happy belated Borisday.

fix'd