Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Vell on July 28, 2008, 08:49:24 am

Title: I do not wish to.
Post by: Vell on July 28, 2008, 08:49:24 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqAfd1tY1GU

KIRBY!!!! HAMMER STRIKU!
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 03:33:05 pm
was that 'U' a sad attempt at Engrish? XD

Kirubi!!!!!!!! Hamma sutoriku!!!!!
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Vell on July 28, 2008, 04:20:39 pm
no, just a misspell. besides, its relevant.
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 04:28:10 pm
nice video tho i must say :O
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Vell on July 28, 2008, 04:29:41 pm
and actually, its just english with a japanese accent.

PANDA!
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 04:34:11 pm
ZOMG a panda.....


and of kirby...... who playes him in SSB...any of them is fine...
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Vell on July 29, 2008, 08:46:42 pm
I DO! KIRBEH IS TEH OWNZOr

but anyway.

yeah. Viruses are impossible to kill :/
Title: Re: I do not wish to.
Post by: Diokatsu on July 30, 2008, 03:20:47 pm
Duh -.- you can't kill a machine....it's just a tool to inject DNA into a cell and spawn more viruses :3