Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: R5GAMER on August 27, 2014, 01:22:17 am

Title: Custom Item need you help...
Post by: R5GAMER on August 27, 2014, 01:22:17 am
Hello! Everyone!

I come to you again, because I will need a system of item that will not use the system HotKeys, basically I would like us to use a specific key to the use of the object and another for the choice of the object ..
I tried various code modifiers and so on, to the point where I delete everything ... So, I did another but it is not operational ....

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/674/o976jl.png) (http://imageshack.com/f/iqo976jlp)


I also have another request ...
I would like the user to hold a "CTRL" for example ..
And "X" buttons (Previous) and "C" (Next) Object ..
Can also display two previous and two following?

Thanks.....
[P.S : If ever there is a problem of understanding I go edit my post ..]
Title: Re: Custom Item need you help...
Post by: R5GAMER on September 09, 2014, 11:32:29 pm
Nobody?