Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: R5GAMER on August 28, 2014, 10:15:35 pm

Title: Problem for Characters [RESOLVED]
Post by: R5GAMER on August 28, 2014, 10:15:35 pm
Hello Everyone !

Im use RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS but i have problems...

With RMX-OS ::
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://gohproject.free.fr/er1.png)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://gohproject.free.fr/er3.png)


Without RMX-OS ::
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://gohproject.free.fr/er2.png)


Is possible to solve the problem?
Thanks..
Title: Re: Problem for Characters
Post by: Zexion on August 28, 2014, 10:28:40 pm
?
Title: Re: Problem for Characters
Post by: R5GAMER on August 28, 2014, 11:46:11 pm
Nobody understand my problem? lol... I updated for my post maybe this could be clearer ..
Title: Re: Problem for Characters
Post by: Wecoc on August 29, 2014, 12:40:59 am
So the problem is, if I understood, there are some z problems as you can see with alexis over the pink maid and the bird over alexis, and also zoom problems on the bird.

Are you using other scripts or a weird modification of those? Do any of this events have a special script caller or something? It's hard to help you with only that information.

I never heard about a similar incompatibility between RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS...
Title: Re: Problem for Characters
Post by: R5GAMER on August 29, 2014, 01:04:26 am
I found the problem, I wanted the name of the player's  z = 1...
Unfortunately, the player was involved in the option ..

EDIT ::

If you want, to username to lower for all pictures..
In line (3561):

@name_sprite.x, @name_sprite.y, @name_sprite.z = self.x, self.y, 1