Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: MetalZelda on August 29, 2014, 08:10:55 am

Title: [solved]Map zoom that don't zoom and crash
Post by: MetalZelda on August 29, 2014, 08:10:55 am
Hi,

I was testing around RPG Maker VX Ace and I was trying to push it's limit over to finally have some slowdowns (dams that's harder than XP ...)
And then I cane out with MGC tilemap rewrite + map zoom feature in a script.

But, the script doesn't even zoom, I tried script call, comment, etc, it always give this error "undefined method zoom_map in MGC:Module", even if you don't call zoom_map.

The weirdest thing is that it doesn't give the fully detailled error ... That's pretty weird to design a Map zoom that doesn't even work, and that's from MGC ...

The demo itself only have a opacity control for the map, but no map zoom, even if it is mentionned ...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yuyikznndhdmbvx/%5BVXA%5DMGC_Tilemap_Ace_V1.4.exe


Thanks for help
Title: Re: [Ace]Map zoom that don't zoom and crash
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on August 29, 2014, 09:13:42 am
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2v2nuaf15ats5s/[VXA]Map_Zoom_Ace_V1.5.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2v2nuaf15ats5s/%5BVXA%5DMap_Zoom_Ace_V1.5.exe)
Title: Re: [Ace]Map zoom that don't zoom and crash
Post by: MetalZelda on August 29, 2014, 09:40:54 am
I picked the wrong script, thanks anyway drago :)