Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ranquil on October 05, 2014, 06:55:16 am

Title: Not gonna be active for a while
Post by: Ranquil on October 05, 2014, 06:55:16 am
Yo.

You might have noticed already but I haven't really been active here lately.
There's a reason for that.

It's not long ago that I moved on my own, so my Internet connection has just been through my cell phone.
Well, it just so happens that my wallet and phone got stolen last Monday. :)

So, as I don't have an Internet connection at home anymore for a while, pretty much the only times I can get to the Internet are at school or at the weekends in the library. And my priority is on important stuff like our school's intranet, my bank account, announcements on different important Facebook groups and so on, so... coming here isn't right now really high on my list of priorities. :D

But worry not! As soon as I get a proper Internet connection, I'll once again be active! :)

PS. Once I get the connection, I have something to announce about my project, To The Dawn. if anyone still remembers it lol xd
Title: Re: Not gonna be active for a while
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on October 05, 2014, 01:13:58 pm
Lol scrub i stole ur fone

git rekt

:V:

That sucks. See you soon.
Title: Re: Not gonna be active for a while
Post by: WhiteRose on October 07, 2014, 04:47:50 pm
Sorry to hear about your wallet and phone. I hope you get things worked out soon. :(
Title: Re: Not gonna be active for a while
Post by: Ranquil on October 08, 2014, 09:32:54 am
REJOICE! I now have a proper Internet connection! =^___^=
Title: Re: Not gonna be active for a while
Post by: Blizzard on October 08, 2014, 01:26:09 pm
Welcome back then. :)