Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: whitespirits on November 04, 2014, 03:07:09 pm

Title: RMX-OS with XPace
Post by: whitespirits on November 04, 2014, 03:07:09 pm
I had a link a good while ago and its all gone down now :( anyone still have it?
Title: Re: RMX-OS with XPace
Post by: Blizzard on November 04, 2014, 03:45:30 pm
Do you by any chance mean this here? http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14638.0
Title: Re: RMX-OS with XPace
Post by: noixez on November 04, 2014, 03:50:33 pm
No, I think he was talking about a file with rmxos + the ace conversion kit already set up.
I think pheonix had set one up a while back, but she hasn't been on lately.
Title: Re: RMX-OS with XPace
Post by: whitespirits on November 04, 2014, 03:55:45 pm
ye there is a project merged together that works, but xp ace site is down :(
Title: Re: RMX-OS with XPace
Post by: Blizzard on November 05, 2014, 01:35:39 am
Yeah, I think I remember now.

EDIT: I can only think of this one if it's what you meant: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14315.0.html