SUP GUYS.
I AM BACK. I AM MOTIVATED. LET'S MAKE SOME GAMES. WHAT HAPPEND IN THE MEANWHILE: I FINISHED MY STUDIES! :w00t:
(you may remember me from the song i made with ryex "scriptshop" http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13764.0.html )
SO, WHAT DID CHANGE? ANY NEW COOL STUFF FOR THE RPG MAKER? WHAT ABOUT SOME NEW SCRIPTS FROM THE SCRIPTSHOP!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A GAME AHAAAAAAAA CONTACT ME. I HAVE TIME AND IDEAS AND NO I AM NOT ON DRUGS (promissed)
SEKI :3
Welcome back you moaning manikin~
mmm not sure what things you have missed these past months. Zex and I kinda made a game (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14316.0.html) and I just recently released another Tilemap rewrite. Other than that, just surviving school and hoping I graduate this summer.
Quote from: KK20 on November 04, 2014, 05:39:58 pm
Welcome back you moaning manikin~
mmm not sure what things you have missed these past months. Zex and I kinda made a game (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14316.0.html) and I just recently released another Tilemap rewrite. Other than that, just surviving school and hoping I graduate this summer.
Looks good son! keep it comming :3 i'll dl it later and make some constructive comments and stuff!
Welcome back, lol!
Welcome back. :)
Welcome back to Chaos!
who are you
also welcum.bak
I was wondering where that guy with the orgasm-face avatar went. :D Welcome back!
you are so generous :D LLLLLLLLLETS MAKE GAMES