So I found this hunger/thirst script made a few years ago http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=6363.0
About the HUD specifically, how do you get the HUD to display on the screen? I know it says it in the script but, I'm a noob when it comes to scripting and stuff, so, any help is great.
To start, you hate installed both the hunger/thirst script AND the HUD script, right? If so, go into the HUD script, and check the configuration part. There should be a part that specifies which switch controls the HUD being displayed. I believe the default is switch 10. To turn on the HUD you simply need to create an event that turns on the switch. I actually use the script in several of my projects, and I accomplish this by simply running an autorun event on the first map I use, and tell it to turn it on, then erase the event. Try that, and if you have difficulties after that, let me know.
:haha: It worked! Thank you so much Phoenix! :)
Quote from: Hearteyes on March 15, 2015, 09:49:58 pm
:haha: It worked! Thank you so much Phoenix! :)
You're very welcome =) glad to be of help!