Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Projects / Games => New Projects => Topic started by: CloseRange on March 16, 2015, 11:11:46 pm

Title: Emmithian
Post by: CloseRange on March 16, 2015, 11:11:46 pm
(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/Emmithian_zpskfmhtki3.png)

This is Emmithian, I have never gotten farther on a game before so I am posting the updated version. I don't think anyone played my game before because nobody complained that the link was broken  :shy: well now it works and its better than ever :gunz: So now I am really hoping people will play it even though its a demo that goes through about half the game so far. I would love any feedback.  O:) 
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/EmmithainImg01_zpsaqpy8ss4.png)
(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/EmmithainImg03_zpspbeyecwn.png)
(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/EmmithainImg04_zpsr1panyv8.png)
(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/EmmithainImg02_zpskfpzxnl4.png)


!!Download Demo!!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7usaxlq81i12x0/AACLpLAH4a5-nOCvs_ntl7exa?dl=0

Everyone who has played this game has had a lot of fun so far and anyone who plays it and gives feedback will go in credits as a beta tester :w00t:
Title: Re: Emmithian
Post by: KK20 on March 16, 2015, 11:22:36 pm
Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Just want to tell you that the screenshots or images you want to post have to be direct links (URL ends with .png, .jpg, .gif, etc.). Slideshows aren't supported on this forum (or any forum that I've been to).
Title: Re: Emmithian
Post by: CloseRange on March 17, 2015, 12:09:50 am
Oh lol ok im sorry I wasn't trying to even play a slide show I just cant figure out how to post anything but ima keep trying ill figure this out eventully I just figured out how to put demo... I think :sos:... and I posted it but Ill keep trying on those pictures so I can make my posts better :knight:
Title: Re: Emmithian
Post by: KK20 on March 17, 2015, 12:35:07 am
Basically go to your photobucket library: http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Michael_Hulbert/library/?sort=3&page=1
Click on the image, get taken to its page.
Right hand side, you're going to see SHARE LINKS and click the one for IMG, as seen in screenshot:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://puu.sh/gDJDT/f9bb933b25.png)

Clicking on the box will copy the link to your clipboard so all you have to do is Paste (CTRL + V) and there ya go.

(http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah182/Michael_Hulbert/Human_self_zpsusiixy76.png) (http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Michael_Hulbert/media/Human_self_zpsusiixy76.png.html)
Title: Re: Emmithian
Post by: CloseRange on March 17, 2015, 01:12:41 am
lol ok I think I got it now thank you so much  :^_^':