first of all thank you for your attention 'm Brazilian and use a translator if not you guys enteder nothing I talk me disculpem
if you guys enteder come I was wondering if any of you could adapt this script to the blizz abs
class Map_Battler
alias luke_speed_states_update update
def update
luke_speed_states_update
self.battler.states.each {|id|
if LUKConfig::SLOW_STATES.include?(id)
@move_speed = @normal_speed - 1
elsif LUKConfig::HASTE_STATES.include?(id)
@move_speed = @normal_speed + 1
end}
end
end
error line self.battler.states.each {|id|: ocurred NoMethodError undefined method ` states ' for nil : nilclass
This script he adds The state rate for the group and tabem has an offensive state Leaving Slow Enemy as que no error blizz abs if you guys can me the hum Another similar script que make What Not THAT I will be grateful and Thanks
Please do not post within 24 hours of your last post.
After Google searching, it appears the script you are using is not even complete nor working. I would advise to just remove it from your project.
WHAT I wanted was kk20 hum script Wins speed and hum Decrease If I do not play the Enemy movement HE Slower OU SE The Enemy In Me Play This state SAME happen and not Increase speed if I USE THE State que not group all move Faster understood Sorry an evil translation