Please , I was wondering if there is a script to regenerate health and mana on the map based on the % of max health and mana or if you have this script that was posted a long time in http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=11285.0
I can not make heads nor tails of this.
What language do you speak natively? Try posting your question in your language and we can use Google translate..
It's not a script; it was all purely done with eventing.
Common Event:
(http://puu.sh/hCAJF/863afdc570.png)
Copy and paste for as many actors as you like.
Da error no blizz abs line 8097: no methoderror ocurred
undefined method `trigger' for nil:nilclass
Quote from: PhoenixFire on May 05, 2015, 06:03:33 am
I can not make heads nor tails of this.
What language do you speak natively? Try posting your question in your language and we can use Google translate..
He used Google translate already to get the English, he is from Brazil.