Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: SekiArt on May 26, 2015, 10:59:04 am

Title: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 26, 2015, 10:59:04 am
Hello People of Chaos Project!

I requested my Acc to be deleted and after a short waiting period I made a whole new account.
Great Community here, never ment to leave.

If there are any questions; feel free to ask.

-Seki
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Blizzard on May 26, 2015, 02:10:01 pm
Yeah, I was hesitant to delete your account since I thought you might return. But if you wanted to make a new account (for whatever reason), you could have told me and I would have deleted the old account right away.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 26, 2015, 04:57:15 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 26, 2015, 02:10:01 pm
Yeah, I was hesitant to delete your account since I thought you might return. But if you wanted to make a new account (for whatever reason), you could have told me and I would have deleted the old account right away.


if I knew that i could do so, I'd have told you right away :o my apologies
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: KK20 on May 26, 2015, 07:36:10 pm
Well welcome back stranger. Looks like you figured out the security question so no need to reply to that email :P

Is there any reason why the link in your signature 404's? Is it not ready yet?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 26, 2015, 09:05:36 pm
Quote from: KK20 on May 26, 2015, 07:36:10 pm
Well welcome back stranger. Looks like you figured out the security question so no need to reply to that email :P

Is there any reason why the link in your signature 404's? Is it not ready yet?


it sais "comming soon"  honey :*
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 01:17:14 am
That's what she said.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Ryex on May 27, 2015, 02:09:25 am
Lol, welcome back man.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Sylphe on May 27, 2015, 08:43:35 am
Well comeback man ! 
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 27, 2015, 01:33:04 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 01:17:14 am
That's what she said.


that must be one of these sentences you don't here too often Blizz, right?
jk bby <3

also thanks guys :3 ill be working harder than ever.
it was great taking a break from making my game. It gave me new ideas and new energy and i am even more determined!

kk20: I guess the website will be done by the beginning of next month :) but when I get 30 posts by then ill advertise it so you won't miss it!
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: KK20 on May 27, 2015, 01:48:32 pm
lol alright. Looking forward to it :)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 27, 2015, 04:42:46 pm
It's now online but like I said the whole site will be avaible soonish :)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 06:25:49 pm
Quote from: SekiArt on May 27, 2015, 01:33:04 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 01:17:14 am
That's what she said.


that must be one of these sentences you don't here too often Blizz, right?


They don't announce it, they just do. Kinda like surprise sex. Surprise orgasm.

... :V
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Sylphe on May 27, 2015, 07:00:45 pm
Hey stop it !
You're not kids anymore !! *Pull your ears*
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: SekiArt on May 27, 2015, 07:24:48 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 06:25:49 pm
Quote from: SekiArt on May 27, 2015, 01:33:04 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 27, 2015, 01:17:14 am
That's what she said.


that must be one of these sentences you don't here too often Blizz, right?


They don't announce it, they just do. Kinda like surprise sex. Surprise orgasm.

... :V


:D genious. Read pm's pls :*