Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Ronivan on June 06, 2015, 01:15:48 am

Title: [XP] HP/MP Absorb
Post by: Ronivan on June 06, 2015, 01:15:48 am
I open this topic because I'm in need of a HP/MP Absorb script. I did some searching but the ones I've found don't work with my Battle System. I just need perhaps some different scripts, but google didn't helped much. I would appreaciate any help.

Edit: My custom battle system is Atoa Custom Battle System
Title: Re: [XP] HP/MP Absorb
Post by: Blizzard on June 06, 2015, 02:27:12 am
The one in Tons of Add-ons should be pretty compatible. http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,105.0.html
Title: Re: [XP] HP/MP Absorb
Post by: Ronivan on June 06, 2015, 09:55:52 am
Hello Blizzard! This big addon here was the first I've tried before opening this post. It don't work with my custom battle system, thats why I need some different kind.
Thanks for the help.
Title: Re: [XP] HP/MP Absorb
Post by: ForeverZer0 on June 06, 2015, 10:54:11 pm
You are definitely going to have to let people know what battle system you are using then....
Title: Re: [XP] HP/MP Absorb
Post by: Ronivan on June 07, 2015, 07:02:33 pm
Oh lol sorry, I supose I should. Its Atoa Custom Battle System.