Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: igorlipemoreno on June 22, 2015, 12:27:11 pm

Title: Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz
Post by: igorlipemoreno on June 22, 2015, 12:27:11 pm
and we can use the Cartepillar in blizz abs controller rmx -the WHEN A Character in My part of Attacks/skill This error To summon or pet EVEN I really like Cartepillar In this system and intended to make my design with Two Members and pet USE will be that it is possible circumvents so thank you one to help me  :(
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fp-LBaWIlYc/VYg2vogtnBI/AAAAAAAAACw/Dg3Voj0qpSA/s640/Error%252520Cartepilar.PNG)
Title: Re: possible use blizz abs Cartepillar the remix them will be that it is possible so
Post by: Blizzard on June 22, 2015, 12:30:28 pm
Have you checked this yet? http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,23.0.html
Title: Re: Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz
Post by: igorlipemoreno on June 22, 2015, 12:36:23 pm
hello blizzard will be possible to use a solution Cartepillar much like the abs blizz think best abs system that already found how 'm from Brazil rs is difficil you guys understand very What do I speak I unfortunately use these translators in great things over there and if you can help me I am grateful
Title: Re: Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz
Post by: KK20 on June 22, 2015, 05:36:50 pm
I thought caterpillar was turned off for RMX-OS. Players couldn't use Pets and party sizes are set to 1 (unless adding another player of course).
Title: Re: Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz
Post by: igorlipemoreno on June 22, 2015, 09:04:24 pm
kk20 understand the way and having to disable it I was entereçado to use a call of class and pet TBM else to do WHAT thank you for getting me my doubts
Title: Re: Any solution for use in Cartepillar rmxos blizz controller someone help me plz
Post by: igorlipemoreno on June 27, 2015, 10:31:54 pm
get us going ta normal now the Cartepillar lacked a code in the controller blizz put fuciona and now the ally of caterpillar attacks Normal Monster uses magic invokes monster and pet all without appearing one error over some lag when you have more than 3 character in the same party
so do not understand why when I enter with another account can not see the other character so the main the pet does not appear in pvp when the character of the same party attacks another character of a mistake as I can fix it I do not understand RGSS then can a go further :(

one screen to like this
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G_vTBDIWxQE/VY-Ar2N0mJI/AAAAAAAAJQw/uLpI9UT3doc/s650/Blizz%252520Caterpilla.PNG)

as the screenshot to see that other are two screen I open with another User of to see that the Cartepillar both not appear to the other if you guys understand me

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jSELlc2XX54/VY-Arj3m0hI/AAAAAAAAJQs/9UFXi0gCGkw/s912/Blizz%252520Caterpilla%2525202%252520player.PNG)

Now the error generated with enabled pvp when Cartepillar attacks the User more on the screen of another User not appear the Cartepillar attacking and both User

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1bwEsWG2ytA/VY-Ar168bqI/AAAAAAAAJQ0/iMaj0JhNjRs/s512/Erro%252520Blizz%252520Caterpilla.PNG)